+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hst

Dennis Lapierre
    Blog Entries

Hst

The BCAC, from the outset has supported the HST. It is good for agriculture. The way I see it, it will be good even for the small scale producer.
    The following site provides easily understood information about the HST and what difference it will make to agriculture as well as what difference it will make generally.
    http://hst.blog.gov.bc.ca/2010/03/31/view-all-videos/

Dennis Lapierre
    Blog Entries

OK. So, HST has been in place for a little while now. What are your impressions?
    I know this: that bookkeeping on my farm has become easier. I only have to consider one tax. It also means that for every item I buy or expense I incur for the farm gets me 12% back. This is way more than I got before.lt is good for my little business.

We may as well get used to the HST and capitalize on any advantages it may offer. It is here to stay no matter what the premier has said about referenda . If I may use a cliche, You cannot unscramble the egg. We do, however, have every right to object to how this tax was introduced and I support any or all recall initiatives which should go a long way in wiping the smirk off the premier's face.

+ Reply to Thread