+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So... what's wrong with this forum?

So... what's wrong with this forum?

Thanks Dennis, I received your email and I agree.
    I think this forum has awesome potential to help us all talk/rant/exchange ideas to a subject that is near and dear to all our hearts.
    there is a considerable member base, but no one seems to be talking.
    I'm not sure what the answer is as I know some of our members personally and in real life they talk a lot and have strong opinions on issues.
    Once I saw the membership numbers climbing I was excited that this place was going to turn into something wonderful.
    Would it be easier if our names were more anonymous? I know other forums I'm a member of no one uses their real name or some name that uniquely identifies them. Would we all feel more comfortable popping off about stuff if we didn't know who each other was?
    I'm not sure what the answer is, I'm just brainstorming.
    Cummon people, you have lots to say and lots of information to impart, there are people searching the web right now looking for these topics and finding jackdiddly.
    Thanks
    Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.

Mahatma Gandhi

Hi Peg,

I found this forum yesterday and couldn't resist adding myself as a member.
    So here I am, and hope to ad some useful things in the future. I think the main problem is that there is not too many people that know about this forum and that a lot of people do not want to get there noses cut of because they don't agree with others.
    Anyway, I hope to contribute my two cents here.
    To tell some more about myself, I live in Vanderhoof, which is, as you all know, the part of BC where the rest of you circles around.
    We have a very small beginning of something you might call a flock. Only about twenty sheep at the moment, with 7 lambs running around. In the coming two to three weeks I hope to get another 20 or so lambs on the ground. We have Suffolks and Rideau-Arcotts . Our goal is to start a dairy with the sheep and turn the milk into cheese or other useful products.
    So this is it for so far.

Hope to hear from more people in the upcoming discussions.

+ Reply to Thread